Chile Photos

Chile Photos
Amigos mejores (:

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Uh oh, its been three weeks

This is bad. I forgot where I left off.
This blog post I am going to try to write in a civilized manner with good punctuation and paragraphs and less run on sentences. Oops, that was a run-on. Starting, NOW!
         I think since I am doing things a little differently with this post I am going to start with the most recent and work my way back, if that makes sense. Sound good? Bueno.
         THE PAST WEEK- Yesterday was Tuesday, the day after my birthday! I got up really late, showered, had a nice salad/ tuna plate for lunch, did some art, went to the mall and bought boots for my November trip and  got home and ate completos! (I realize that was a run-on, please, just let it be) Before I went to sleep I chatted a bit with friends on facebook and fell asleep smiling again! (: Monday, my sweet sixteen eeek!, was great! I woke up and drank a delicious Arnold Palmer that tasted just like a passionfruit iced tea lemonade from starbucks and went to the barbecue. Because my birthday is so close the the independence day here, a lot of my friends weren't able to make it. However, those that were made my birthday absolutely amazing (: There was a bunch a good food, the sweetest presents, cake, fruit salad and a piñata! Inside the piñata were a bunch of tiny pieces of paper with "tests of friendship" as my dad put it. For example, one said imitate Hannah, another said dance wachiturro with Hannah (basically like dirty, ghetto dancing here ahahah, super funny) and pop a balloon with Hannah. The last one was hysterical because at first we were hugging and then tighter and tigher and he lifted me up then the balloon popped but my feet were not on the ground for a good 5 seconds ahahahaha. Then I went home, had some tea, skyped with the family and a friend from sweden, and went to sleep.
Why am I giving a day by day? I think now I'll do things of interest. Sorry I am so darn fickle today!
SO! a couple weeks ago I went to a soccer competition and that was fun (: My team got first place again! woo! haha. also I finally finished the name drawing for Che, it took forever because the E had animals and lots of details. OHHH!!! I went to Iquique! Iquique is a nice little beach town about six hours from Calama.What makes it cool is it is a huge port town, so a lot of things are really cheap! We were there for 3 days more or less. I bought 3 boxes of perfume (each box with 4 perfumes) by sex and the city all for about 35 bucks! HEeeheheheh. I also got the cutest purse, it kind of matches my backpack. I ate churros on the beach, had sushi with my sister and wrote letters to friends in my free time because we didnt have wifi. I also bought a memory stick with 16 gb to store all my photos! I have too many hahaha.... its a cute little pen drive though, purple and black. It was great to come back, because I missed two days of school and everyone flipped out, "Hannah where have you been we missed you!!!" hehe. I also got my haircut in Chile for the first time and I love it. I love getting my hair cut in general but he really wanted to cut mine and gave me a discount! (: Well thats pretty much all that has been interesting! I will really try to keep up with this thing in the future....

ALSO! I AM GOING TO TAKE A TOUR OF PATAGONIA IN NOVEMBER! I am so excited to see the penguins, glaciers, torres del paine, everything! Even the Chileans here are jealous (: Hehehe(:

Until next time, dearies! CHAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment